Nothing is more attractive than a person with a great smile and teeth. With that being said, it doesn’t take a lot to upkeep your teeth. You just need to make the time and effort. I absolutely have seen a huge difference on how my teeth look and feel after my daily routine. After my last dentist visit, they mentioned I was cavity free and gave me kudos on my teeth maintenance. So, let’s begin:
- Floss– Flossing every day is imperative to avoiding any cavities between your teeth. I love Glide dental floss. It does glide and does not get snagged in between your molars.
- Waterpik– I must admit I was late to the party with this one. I had no clue what it was until my Dentist recommend it. It is an oral irrigator that sprays water to remove food between your teeth. I find that it dislodges food really well, but I still floss to make sure no food particles are left behind.
- Quip toothbrush– It is a battery powered electric toothbrush that uses sonic vibrations to clean your teeth. It vibrates every 30 seconds to move to a different section of your teeth for a total of 2 minutes. This has been by far the best toothbrush I have used for my sensitive gums.
- Crest Mouthwash– I love this mouthwash, it is alcohol free and does not burn your mouth. It has a pleasant taste that leaves your mouth feeling fresh.
- Crest Whitestrips– I have found the best deal for these is through Costco. If you have not tried them, you should. They give your teeth a makeover for a low price. I use them once a month and have seen a huge difference on getting rid of teeth staining.
I didn’t mention any toothpaste since everyone has a specific preference. Overall, whatever works for you keep it up!