This crab ceviche recipe is so easy to make you will find it to be a crowd pleaser. It serves well as an appetizer or a light lunch over a tostada or with tortilla chips. You can find several versions of this recipe but I have found this to be the best.
- 1 Package of Imitation Crab Meat (I used 2 lbs for 10 people)
- 1 small white onion or red, minced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 cilantro bunch, coarsely chopped
- 3 large lemons or limes
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup Clamato Juice
- Salt and Pepper
Chop all the ingredients and place them in a mixing bowl. Squeeze the lemons or lime juice, add salt and pepper and Clamato juice. I added 1 cup of Clamato juice for a stronger flavor, but you can add more or less to your liking. Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate for one hour. This allows all the flavors to marinate and taste best when served cold. I love to put hot sauce (Tapatio) on top of my ceviche for a little kick. Enjoy!