With strawberries in season I was craving a twist on the traditional Moscow Mule. I found a delicious recipe from Ketel One. I added 1 oz of simple syrup to sweeten the drink a little and it was delicious!
- 1.5 oz. Ketel One Vodka or your preference
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 2 strawberries
- Ginger beer (I prefer Bundaberg)
- 1 oz. Simple syrup (optional)
How To Make
- Muddle strawberries in the bottom of the mixing glass.
- Add Ketel One Vodka, simple syrup and lime juice and shake with ice.
- Strain into a copper mug filled with ice.
- Top with ginger beer.